Initial Phone Consultation
In order to make your listing consultation as valuable and efficient as possible for you, we suggest scheduling about 10 to 15 minutes on the phone prior to meeting in person. During this call, we will discuss your thoughts for selling, moving & time frame plans and expectations.
We will also answer any other questions or concerns you may have about the sales and marketing process for your home. This will best help us prepare for our in depth listing and marketing consultation at your home.
First Meeting – Listing & Marketing Consultation
Our listing and marketing consultation is designed to be as comprehensive and education as possible. We will also answer any of your questions about selling your home and use this time to determine if we are the right fit for you.
This initial meeting time can range from 30 minutes to up to 1 hour.
During the meeting, the following topics will be discussed:
- Current market conditions and what to expect when selling
- The home selling process
- Ideal timing for your sale
- Recommend improvements and the home preparation process
- Our in depth Professional Home Selling System to show you exactly what steps, methods and marketing efforts will be used to sell your home
- Strategies for successful negotiation
- Review the exclusive listing agreement and sale disclosures
The expectations of both parties will also be discussed, as well as our fiduciary responsibilities to you as our client.
We’re looking forward to working with you to help you sell your home!