We are looking forward to earning your trust, confidence and becoming your Realtor of choice for selling your home.
We have created our Professional Home Selling System – which is specifically designed to help our clients sell their home for top dollar in the least amount of time and for the least amount of hassles.
Our objectives are the following:
- To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
- To communicate with you about our activities, a minimum of once per week, the results of our activities.
- To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value… between you and the buyer.
The following are steps we take to get a home sold… the “Proactive Approach”
Preparing your home to go on the market:
- Conduct marketing consultation meeting to include pricing recommendation and marketing recommendations
- Create a “property positioning statement” with professional copy writing to help identify target prospects and groups
- Price your home competitively… to open the market vs. narrowing the market
- Provide Realtor staging recommendations to make to your property to make it more saleable
- Develop a list of features your of your home for the Brokers to use with their potential buyers
- Prospect 2 hours per day and talk to 30+ people per day looking for potential buyers
- Notify our potential buyer database with details of listing
Marketing your home:
- Place the home in the local/regional multiple listing service (MLS) with multiple photographs
- Professional photography of exterior views, interior rooms & special features
- HD video tour
- Create a digital 3D floorplan – 24/7 open house!
- Strong internet presence
- Featured home on our website
- Featured home on Realty Executives web pages
- Single property website page
- Featured listings in Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, Redfin, ProxioPro, Wall Street Journal online & more
- For homes priced at $500,000 and above, place in WorldProperties.com
- Professional blogs written specifically for your home
- Arrange for property syndication to over 300 different home marketing websites
- Social media marketing
- Facebook, Google, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Vimeo, Tumblr & more
- Mobile marketing
- Professionally printed full color “in home” brochures
- Email color digital flyer to a select group of active agents selling homes in
- Create a hard bound property brochure book to include photos and description of the home, area information, school info, neighborhood or building covenants and restrictions (or relevant documents), utility costs, property vendor lists and other information as agreed upon by the seller. This property brochure book will be available in the house for prospect review. Additional copies will be available upon request for serious prospects.
- Schedule and hold open houses
- Professionally printed “Just Listed” print marketing to your neighborhood
- Arrange showings for other agents
- Schedule your home for office tour
- Use an Interactive Voice Response system to provide free recorded information about your home 24 hours a day – each inquiry will be followed-up with a personal phone call
- Chilled, bottled water available for private buyer home tours
- Place a professional For Sale sign in the yard
- Place a brochure box on property, if appropriate, stuffed with professional information sheets
- Promote your home at the company sales meetings
- Implement additional customized marketing initiatives for the home
- Call you once per week with an update on showings, feedback or market activity
- Contact, over the next seven days… my buyer leads, center of influence, an past clients for their referrals and prospective buyers
- Keep you aware of the various methods of financing that a buyer might want to use
- Offer twice monthly reports on market activity in the relevant area and price point
- Compile weekly follow-up reports for showings
- Follow-up with the sales people who have shown your home… for their feedback and offer response
Handling all offers, negotiations & escrow procedures:
- Whenever possible, pre-qualify the prospective buyers
- Professionally represent you on all offer presentations… to assist you in negotiating the best price and possible terms
- Handle all the follow-up upon a contract being accepted… all mortgage, title and other closing procedures.
- Deliver your check at close of escrow.
For questions about selling your home or if you’d like us to meet with you to speak about selling your home – contact us today online or call us at 480.758.3070.