Office & Marketing Assistant with Local Listing Pros at Realty Executives
We are looking for a full time Office & Marketing Assistant for our top producing Realtor team in Chandler. In this role, you might be called a buyer and seller concierge, marketing assistant, transaction assister, gift preparer or the glue who holds our agents & team together! We’re a fun group looking for an awesome team player to join us and make an immediate impact. A positive, happy attitude is super important to us.
The ideal candidate should be energetic, flexible and enjoy working with others. This position requires strong computer and telephone skills, technology savvy, excellent organizational and administrative experience along with the ability to prioritize work. Candidate must enjoy helping people, be a team player and problem solver, and truly be committed to his/her own and others’ success.
This position will include working with our fantastic buyers and sellers, assisting our agents with their marketing, marketing our listings, some transactional tasks, initiating marketing for our listings, open houses & agent milestones, helping out with the the contract-to-close process and helping us get ready with some client & community events.
- Ability to handle short deadlines and work in a busy environment and on multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to be proactive, work independently, and be a self starter
- Requires strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Discretion with sensitive material a must
- Some evening hours required
- Reliable transportation
- Real estate experience is preferred
- Arizona real estate license is a plus, but not required
Why You Should Work With Us
Check out some of the nice things our clients say about us. While we are a small, close knit team, we are the top producing real estate team in Chandler & Phoenix metro (we’re the #1 team for units with Realty Executives in Maricopa County & we’ve been consistently ranked in the top 50 Realtors in Arizona for closed sales and our goal is to keep growing). We are completely client centered – we do lots of great events for our clients like happy hours, client appreciation events/activities and we love to deliver gifts to our clients in person (we have the coolest swag!). Nothing makes us happier than seeing our clients super happy and smiling! We like to have fun outside the office too!
To apply, please send the below to Jennifer@LocalListingPro.com. Please include in your email:
- Cover letter
- Why do you want to work for us?
- Subject line of email: “Your Office & Marketing Assistant (first name, last name)”
Thank you for your time & consideration!