Fannie Mae has recently announced a special closing cost assistance incentive with offers submitted on or after April 11th, 2011.
Fannie Mae is currently offering buyers up to 3.5% of the total sales price in closing cost assistance through June 30th, 2011 on all HomePath homes for sale.
The HomePath property buyer must meet the following qualifications to be eligible:
– Buyers and/or selling agents (the agent representing the buyer) must request the incentive on submission of initial offer in order to be eligible.
– The initial offer must be submitted on or after April 11th, 2011 and close by June 30th, 2011. If an initial offer was made prior to the effective date, the offer is not eligible for the incentive.
– The sale MUST CLOSE on or before June 30th, 2011. No exceptions will be made to this deadline.
– Only buyers purchasing a HomePath property as their primary residence, or one that they plan on moving into and occupying, may receive up to 3.5% in closing cost assistance. Second homes and investment properties are excluded from the incentive.
– The buyer must sign the Owner Occupant Certification Rider stating they will be moving into the home and planning on occupying it.
– If a buyer’s total closing costs are under 3.5%, the difference will not be available as a credit to the buyer.
If you need a Arizona HomePath Real Estate Agent or Chandler HomePath Realtor® that is experienced in purchasing HomePath homes for sale and can walk you through the process to make sure you get all the proper incentives, contact Jason Dawson today. Our team has helped hundreds of happy buyers purchase a home and we’d be glad to do the same for you.
Having a Realtor® represent you in a purchase is FREE to you, the seller’s pay for our commission so you don’t have to. We also have contacts with many loan officers who can help get you a loan to close before the incentive deadline.
Contact us today about recieving your closing cost assistance in Arizona incentives and to purchase a home!